In light of the rapidly changing situation surrounding COVID-19, we want to inform you that our manufacturing facility is still in operation. We have elected to close our retail showroom and will not be accepting viewing appointments at this time.
We have taken the following steps to stop the spread of the virus:
- Rescheduling of the workforce into rotations with single staff assignments for door production, office operations. All non-essential staff have been asked to work from home to minimize exposure.
- We have no staff who have recently travelled nor any that are displaying any symptoms have been ordered to stay home and self-isolate.
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and the final product packaging in preparation for shipping.
- Providing access to hand sanitizer and asking all staff to increase hand-washing.
- We are permitting order pick-up but we will be unable to assist in loading in order to protect both you, our clients, and our staff
We continue to monitor the ever-changing situation and follow the advice of the Public Health Officer. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone at 905-499-0075, we are absolutely still taking calls.
Please take the appropriate steps to keep you and your family safe. If you have any questions about COVID-19, please refer to the Government of Canada’s official site.