We will be giving away a K Style Pine Barn Door, sized 40 inches by 90 inches (minor adjustments to sizing offered) to one lucky winner on April 15th, 2020! To enter the sweepstakes, simply follow Viba Barn Doors and Hardware on Instagram and Facebook, like the Sweepstakes post(s) and leave a comment telling us how you’d utilize this door in your home! Whether it’s the room you’d like to put the door in, a colour you would want to stain it, or a home you’re staging to sell, we want to hear about it! You may also tag a friend in your comment to be given an additional entry into this Sweepstakes!
We are excited to read all the fantastic interior decorating ideas you come up with, and can’t wait to pick a winner!
These are the official rules (the “Official Rules”) of the Viba Barn Doors and Hardware “Viba Door Sweepstakes” photo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Viba Barn Doors and Hardware (the “Sponsor”) and managed by idig Marketing Inc. By commenting, following or tagging to participate in the Sweepstakes, you will be deemed to have received, understood, and agreed to these Official Rules.
- One (1) winner will be selected from the Sweepstakes entries.
- Grand Prize winner will receive a Viba Barn Doors and Hardware - K Style Pine Barn Door (standard door opening size)
- The pine door is unfinished allowing you to match the door to your decor
- Includes rolling door hardware and EZ Install bottom guide
- Approximate retail value of the prize: $405 USD
The prize may not be exchanged for cash, is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-saleable.
THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD
The sweepstake period begins on February 13th, 2020 at 9:00 am (EST) and ends on April 15th, 2020 at 5:00 pm (EST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a resident of The United States who has reached the age of majority in your state or territory of residence (excluding residents of the state of Hawaii). You are not eligible to enter this Contest if you are – or you live with – an employee, representative or agent of Viba Barn Doors and Hardware or its affiliates or licensees. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This contest is void outside of the 50 US states and District of Columbia and where prohibited.
HOW TO ENTER
To participate in this contest you must follow Viba Barn Doors and Hardware on either/or Facebook and Instagram and comment on the contest entry post. One bonus entry will be awarded for those who tag a friend in the sweepstakes post. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received during that Sweepstakes Period. Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Random drawing will be held on or about April 16th, 2020.
Administrator/Sponsor: The Sweepstakes shall be administered by idig Marketing 521 North Service Rd E, Oakville, ON L6H 1A5 Canada (“idig” or “Administrator”) and the sponsor is Viba Barn Doors & Hardware 2666 Royal Windsor Dr Unit 7, Mississauga, ON L5J 4N1(“Sponsor”).
Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“DC”) (excluding residents of the state of Hawaii) who currently reside within a zip code, and who are at least the age of majority in the state of residency at the time of entry.
Notification: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by direct message via the social platform of their winning entry. Upon receiving the Winner notification response, Administrator may send the potential Winner an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity (where legal) and Liability Release (if a United States resident) which will need to be completed, signed and returned to Administrator within seven (7) days of receipt of the Release.
If any Prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable or if potential winner cannot be reached within seven (48 hours) of the first attempt to contact the potential winner, that Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner, time permitting. Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, or illegible paperwork. By signing the Release, Winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Sweepstakes purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and winner: (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules: (b) agrees that the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding; and 3) warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. If the Sponsor discontinues the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. The Contest and these Official Rules are governed exclusively by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute will be adjudicated solely in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario., (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of theProvince of Ontario without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario.